Quick tips for creativity
Doing the same thing day in day out can dull the creative side of our brain.
As business owners, although routine helps with productivity..... it's just as important to know when it's time to step aside and ignite the creativity within our minds.
Here are some quick tips to help spark your creative brain:
- Think fast and write it down - the aim is to just get it down on paper...no matter how ridiculous the idea or thought
- I love this method, and often do this whilst standing up rather than sitting down
- I also do this as I'm taking a walk & record my thoughts in the microphone of my phone.
- Ask yourself the most ridiculous solution to the element you're working on. Then write it down...
- Dip in and out of creative thinking rather than spending an entire day on it. Having a less structured approach encourages our brain to be more flexible, encouraging freedom of thought!!
- Invite a friend / team member to give some input
- Have a glass of wine
- Take a long bath
- Spend time with your family
There you go! Some very quick and simple ways to help with triggering your creativity within. Ideal if you're trying to come up with a brand name / business name / marketing strategy......