This policy governs the manner in which The Relauncher treats the user’s personal information collected electronically when the user accesses this website. It describes how The Relauncher is committed to protecting and respecting the user’s privacy and understands the importance of privacy and confidentiality of The Relauncher’s users. The policy describes the choices available to the user regarding the aforementioned use of personal information and how the user can contact The Relauncher to obtain information.
This policy applies to and should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions also available on this website. By using and viewing this website the user will be deemed to have agreed to the terms contained in this policy. If the user does not agree with the terms of this policy, the user should navigate away from the website immediately.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
2.1 In order to proceed with a valid transaction, The Relauncher requires the following personal information from the user:
2.1.2 Email address;
2.1.3 Postal address if postage is required; and
2.1.4 Contact number.
2.2 The Relauncher will not use the information provided for any purposes other than the following:
2.2.1 Concluding transactions;
2.2.2 Sending order confirmations;
2.2.3 Responding to user queries;
2.2.4 Administering user accounts;
2.2.5 Sending newsletters to users;
2.2.6 Informing users of offers.
2.3 Personal information will only be used by The Relauncher and its authorised employees or representatives. The Relauncher will keep this information confidential and will not share such information with any third parties without the user’s permission, unless required to do so by Law.
2.4 The Relauncher does not store or in any way hold the user’s credit card or bank account details beyond acceptance of the initial transaction.
3. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if:
(i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or
(ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time].
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
4. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
In the instance where we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure security of data by at least one of the following safeguards:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.