4 simple tips to gain Social Proof for your Brand
The question is :
How can the success of existing customers and clients be used within your Marketing Strategy?
Let's take a look at some simple effective Marketing Strategies you may be able to use in your Small Business:
1. Written or Video Testimonials
Great feedback provides Social Proof. Ways you can use your feedback include :
- Testimonials on your Website
- Direct reviews on your Facebook Page
- Social Media Quote Tiles
- Within your Services / Event / Shop Pages
2. Encourage your audience to share a photo on Social Media
Shared Content on Social Media is a big step towards gaining Social Proof for your brand.
3. Refer a Friend Campaign
How can you create a Refer a Friend Campaign for your business?
- Bring a Friend
- Discount Code for you and a Friend
- Refer a friend and receive % discount
- Refer a friend and receive <value add> (rather than discounting)
- Store credit for you and a friend
- Dropbox <increased storage>
- Uber <discount 1st ride for a friend>
4. Upcycle Packaging
If you have a product, I can't stress enough how important your packaging and design is.
Can your packaging be up-cycled and shared on Social Media?