What is Business Coaching?
I work with you via a series of consultations to identify and reach your Business Goals. I create & guide you to through a variety of Marketing Strategies best suited to you and your business.
This process will avoid overwhelm. Consideration is taken to account for personal goals, business goals and the amount of time available for you to dedicate to the actionable steps.
My method of Business Coaching will save you time and money, fast-tracking your success. I am honest and will provide you with fresh insights.
How can Private Business Coaching help you?
Working 1:1 will allow you to learn effective tools to establish / grow your business. I'm a highly experienced Business Coach who has dedicated years to working directly with clients. A regular comment clients make is; “I wish I’d found you a lot sooner!”
Business Coaching can help with:
- Creating a clear vision, mission and plan to allow your business to stand out
- Developing a unique proposition
- Identifying your target market & a plan to engage with your audience
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Creating Business & Marketing Strategies tailored to your business
- Growing your customer base
- Building a strong brand
- Utilising Social Media Marketing to create leads and conversions
- Streamlining to create new-found time and efficiency
- Creating an effective website which converts
- Retention and Acquisition Strategies
- Cost effective solutions to grow your business, both online and offline
- Plus more...
Which stages of business do you Coach?
- Well established and thriving businesses which have been in operation for 8+ years
- Business Owners who are juggling full-time jobs or multiple businesses
- Students wanting to get a head start on setting up their business before they finish their studies
- Plus more…
What are some types of businesses you have Business Coached?
- Café Owners
- TV Presenters & Personalities
- Radio Hosts
- Yoga & Pilates Studio Owners
- Fitness Trainers
- Food & Beverage Companies
- Online Coaches
- Pharmacy Owners
- Retreats & Day Spas
- Beauty & Skincare Brands
- Activewear & Clothing Brands
- Online Stores
- Interior Designers
- Plus more.....
Are Marketing Strategies expensive?
No. My method of business set up and growth is all within an affordable budget. Most Marketing Strategies are free.
This is the benefit of Business Coaching; once you’ve learned elements to help with your business, you can implement them yourself. Creating affordable solutions within a budget is always taken into consideration. There are many tricks I can show you to also cut costs and maintain a professional edge.