Hurraw! Balm comes from Whitefish, Montana; a tiny ski town nestled amongst amazing peaks of Glacier National Park.
Each stick of balm is individually hand mixed and poured.
The quality and integrity of Hurraw! is evident in the finest all natural, vegan, raw balm available.
Fair trade, organic, certified vegan & raw ingredients are sourced from reputable suppliers.
Super smooth, not draggy, not sticky, not sweet, not too gloss, not too smelly, never grainy, long lasting; plus, it holds up being in a back jeans pocket all day without melting!
- almond oil ~ 100% natural pressed in California at a family-run mill.
- coconut oil ~ raw, organic, fair trade from Mexico
- cacao butter ~ pressed from the organic raw seeds of the cacao tree
- jojoba oil ~ obtained farmer direct after being cold pressed in Arizona
- olive oil ~ Californian grown rich in antioxidants,, vitamins A & E
- castor oil ~ organic, cold pressed, hexane free from India
- candelilla wax ~ very high quality from Mexico
- flavours ~ 100% natural sources
- infuse ~ made in small, fresh, handcrafted batches. allowing balms to be infused with raw seeds, pods, fruit zests, barks & roots. It's not a quick process, but it's a better balm!
Shop the range